Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Fall Out Continues

So this one kid at work has like at least one weekly overblown dramatic episode usually over the most menial of things (i.e. cleaning his room). Tonight I guess was the scheduled date for the blowout. So the ungrateful kid goes on a trip to dinner out and to watch a movie. They get back around 8:45 and around 9:30 he's having his episode because he didn't want his light turned off.

Now most nights at 9:30 he's already down for the count. Now he's having a freaking issue cause we're turning out the light that would have been out already? And worst of all he's taking his voice to insane levels as the rest of his hall sleeps. As his roommate is trying to sleep.

So I really let him have it cause I really just wanted him to be quiet and realize what the hell needs to happen. Honestly kid, you can't want to kill yourself cause your light has to be turned off. You got other issues that you're projecting onto this one.

I felt bad about it and apologized for my change in tone but the sentiment remained. I still need to stop working so much though

No comments: