Sunday, November 12, 2006

Bored I Guess

I am running shift again. Latte called out so here I am running the show.

I want to blog but then I guess I really don't have much to talk about.

I like running the show so to speak. It gets hectic at times and I hate being the bad guy at times, but then the kids need it. There really was a boy who threw salad and a plate at one kid and hit and kicked another one today who really thought he was going to be able to watch TV tonight. The fact that he thought it would happen just shows me how much we've slipped. The idea that you could assault someone and have fun 7 hours later is so jacked up. The iron curtain shall fall.

I went to pick up my mail the other day. And the law schools have started to recruit in earnest. It's promising for me, especially since every once in a while I get mail from a school I was actually considering. When they put in a fee waiver it's even better. But I wonder how eager they will be once they see my scatter shot history. God will provide.

Anyway, crisis ensues around me. I must go.

No comments: