Thursday, November 09, 2006

Distressing News

So on a return from a run to Barnes & Noble with Coffee Bean she dramatically turns down the radio and announces that my Gay Catholic Friend supposedly would like to do things to me that many right wing voters would consider distasteful. Frankly the thought abhors me myself. But he has been honestly telling people that he would like to do stuff with me and man that is so not cool on a myriad of levels.

Disclaimer from the start: I love gay people. I honestly support their mission and right to function unhindered like any other person. My only thing is that I know that ain't my choice so please don't try to convince me otherwise. While I display certain traits, mainly my love of things cultural, that seem to make people initially curious as to whether I am gay or not, the fact is I wholeheartedly am not. There will never be a man on earth that attracts me as much as the finely toned calf of a woman wearing some bad-ass heels. I personally think the male body is quite repulsive while the female's is one of the primary pieces I offer as evidence of God's existence.

Coffee Bean pointed out that I am a whore for attention and I guess this is the karmic consequence for being too friendly. So now I go about the weird business of removing him from my MySpace top friends and just generally keeping a low cover. Such is life.

1 comment:

Crystal DC said...

that's pretty much the grossest thing ever. good thing you like girls though. GOOD THING (attention hog? what?)