Sunday, November 26, 2006

Evil Ones

So there's this lady at work who has been working at the school for like 9 years or something. Now she's a night awake at our house meaning that she works the overnight shift. I must say that she's really uber-punctual, actually early on most nights. She has screamed at some of us for being late on Sunday morning, but for some reason I've staved off lecturing so far. So I thought we were cool.

Now lesson for all those who work with kids, psychotic or not: you never know when they're listening. So low and behold one of my boys informs me that she doesn't think me and Latte can run a good shift. Like we let kids get away with anything. Another boy pipes in and reiterates the accuracy of the information.

What the fuck?!?!

Not to mention this woman just screams on kids. Granted she got bit so bad that her arm turned a bit black and blue. But honestly if you can't leave your anger at the door when you come to work with boys who are already damaged, then please turn around and go in. And she doesn't think I run a good shift. Yeah maybe that's why we barely have holds or timeouts. But that stuff must not count. It's all about how much control you can exhibit over the kids.

Whatever. She's on the S-List now.

No comments: