Sunday, November 19, 2006

Back To Back Goodness

It's been such a long week. I really didn't know what to expect for the weekend. I just wanted a break. But the Lord has bigger plans and who am I to deny Him?

So Sabbath started off well. Went to church with Coffee Bean and Bonsi. Bonsi cooked excellently as he always does and then I went off to take my nap. But before that a walk, which was interrupted by my friend from work. So two hours later, after standing in the cold and talking to her, also interrupted by Bassline in his whip, I finally went inside for a nap. But then I had a convo with Luna. And then I went out to eat with Bassline. Then we went to a concert which had the music majors in competition. So that was hilarious. Then Bonsi came and joined and he made fun of them too cause he is a music major. Then afterwards, our Bond movie expedition fell through but Coffee Bean, Bonsi, and I went back to his place and had good times watching Nacho Libre. Fun filled relaxed Saturday so I must have had to pay for it today right.

Wrong. Honestly one of the best Sundays I have ever worked and the house was relatively full for most of it. The kids were polite. We only had to use the solution area twice and for no more than 5 minutes. Had fun with the co-workers. It was just a general party all around. I even continued my streak of getting gifts from children after their visits (today's prizes: Sobe Adrenaline Rush and a chocolate letter).

Now I dread the back to back double cause I have to be up for CPR training at 8:45 am. Oh well after such a great weekend I can suck it up.

No comments: