Thursday, November 23, 2006

What To Be Thankful For

I was just on the hall looking at the boys I have remaining and thinking about how thankful I am that they are behaving. And I'm also thankful I am working with staff I get along with that can actually relax and laugh. I'm thankful I have a job that I like. Thankful for a job that leads me to meet cool people who also hook me up with things like a house and invitations to thanksgiving dinner. I'm thankful for music. I'm thankful for Columbia Law School sending me a fee waiver and seemingly actively recruiting me. I'm thankful for all the relationships I have, which I never expect too much from but somehow deliver more than I could ever imagine. I'm thankful for the ability to take a plunge. I'm thankful for the ability to suck it up.

God's mercies are infinite so I guess I am most thankful for him. He provided it all.

No comments: