Monday, October 10, 2005

Yeah....I'm Gonna Die

Today, I couldn't breathe. Once again, my cough is starting to act up. Two parts of my tongue tingle when I eat. My teeth are all sensitive. My head feels cloudy. I'm gonna die. So I'm thinking it's time to reorganize my life. So goodbye to all those practices that debilitate my health. You know the free living and the constant computer stuff. Goodbye to stressing over things I have no control over. Hello God. Haven't talked to you in a while. I'm too young and too pretty to be going out like this. I haven't even had a real quarterlife crisis yet. So I'm actually going to make a schedule and follow it. I think I'll start paying attention to myself, because worrying about everyone else has me missing my slow death. And taking those vitamins my momma sent me. I'm going to die. Just not yet

No comments: