Friday, October 07, 2005

Oh To Be Rich

Mom sent me a care package last week, but I have to question how much she cares. Included in said package, along with my favorite cookies and loads of vitamins I should be taking, were fashion magazines focused on the haberdashery of the male. And the clothes were beautiful. If joseph's coat had anything on these beauties, then he would have been my best friend. Especially during the famine.

But with high end fashion comes high end prices. And then I got sad cause when will I have the funds to make such wonderful threads part of my own wardrobe. Is the Burberry trench destined to be a pipe dream? Will I ever get to stand awkwardly, praying for pins to miss my skin as I am fitted for my own custom bespoke suit? Oh such is life. So somehow I'm thinking I move back to the city and be a pet to a personal shopper or someone linked into fashion that can pass along the benefits.

Or I actually get off my ass and do something with my life so I can make an income that allows me one or two of those luxuries. Oh what will win?

No comments: