Tuesday, October 11, 2005

So Why Am I Always In A Depressed Mood Bout This Time

Without fail, in the fall I seem to slow down. I usually have some sort of resolve in September to reach my potential once and for all. The 10th month comes around and I don't feel like doing much of anything. I really don't care about anything. I just want to sleep. I occupy with stuff that is so inconsequential (i.e. blogs and MySpace) yet cannot handle doing the things that really matter which currently includes Organic Chemistry, Law School applications, and making sure I don't die before the age of 30. I swear I should be on antidepressants. Or maybe I should alter my diet. My grandfather has said that since he stopped eating meat, his lustful desires and impulses to rage out have waned. Maybe I just need to drop the meat. Maybe I just need to stop feeling sorry for myself. Maybe I should pray. I got Jesus music on right now so that should pick me up.

No comments: