Sunday, January 15, 2006

More Things To Accomplish

In the wake of my first wedding attended on my own, where I handled travel arrangements on my own, it is only fitting that I write about some things I'd like to accomplish.

1) 200 #'s of Muscle. Everybody say's I'm getting diesel but I'm still on the skinny side I guess. So right now I'm at 194 exactly. I figure a highly regimented diet and exercise program more disciplined than the "Whatever Happens @ Work Plan" I currently employ should do the tirck.


2) Travel To Every Continent. My passport looks like I'm a jetsetter but this is one of my first plane trips in a while. I want to get this sucker to have more stamps than the postal service. I'm eyeing summer 2007 but I need to do the planning and saving from now if it should become a reality.

No comments: