Tuesday, August 30, 2005

What The Hell Is Wrong With Some People?

So after I came home last night from my eventful walk with Coffee Bean, I went to take a shower. Now I have new suitemates in my dorm who have particularly nasty habits, which I won't share here just because I like your intestinal linings where they are. Anyway, as I step into the shower, I happen to glance where I keep my colognes. Now I have four colognes. There's D & G Masculine for the summer fresh scent. There's Polo Blue for a more serious scent, more citrus based. There's Christian Dior for that distinguished "I Am Somebody" scent. And finally there is Dolce & Gabanna for the "I'm at church but I might be going out later" scent. Lo and behold Dolce & Gabbana were missing. Not to mention one of the soap bars that I left in the bathroom as well.

I was fuming. It was 12:45 in the morning and it was only the Jesus in me that didn't have me banging on the immature youngins's door demanding my cologne back. The next day, after work, I went straight there and asked in my most calmed down voice for it back. This bastard had it in his drawer like it was his. The nerve! What is wrong with people. Is common decency out the window? At a Christian school no less. Sadly, had they just asked to use it and left it where it was, I would have been fine. I don't get to use them as often as I would like. If they can use it and feel good, yay, fantastic. Damn they could have used it without asking me and just left it where it was and I wouldn't have noticed most likely. But no. They decided to incur my wrath. I think the Lord sent them to make me move out the dorm as soon as possible. This is just ridiculous

No comments: