Friday, September 02, 2005

A Very Serious Problem

I am currently dispatching from my hometown of Brooklyn. The trip home has been a welcome respite in the midst of continuous action in Massachusetts. Particularly entertaining to me is just the many different outfits of the many beautiful women in this fair city. Even the ones that mainstream America would not determine to be conventionally attractive manage to have a style all there own. It truly is a beautiful thing.

But I have noticed something serious that troubles me. Over time I have learned that just because a piece of clothing is beautiful, it does not automatically retain its beauty just because you are wearing it. The right body type is most important in conveying the true vividness of one's wardrobe. Now you might be naturally thinking I'm talking about girls who are a little horizontally gifted who wear things that are too small. That is a problem but not the one I'm getting at. This one is for the girls with low slung jeans and tight pants that have no ass.

Having no ass is a serious problem and not one to be lambasted with recklessness. These people, either through genetic maladies, diet, or illness, have lost a crucial part of their attractiveness and their ability to properly wear clothes. It is a problem that has gone overlooked for too long and I plan to change that.

This is why I am starting my non-profit group, AssNow. The mission of AssNow is to bring awareness to the importance of a well proportioned and rounded backside. Not only does it provide its possessor with a necessary component in fashion, but it also provides a wonderful cushion for extra long subway or car rides. Most of all, it is a self esteem builder. With a wonderful butt, one can shimmy the night away without fear that there is no moneymaker to shake.

So when you see a chartreuse ribbon or wristband, please remember the serious mission that is AssNow. AssNow: We Give Back

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.