Friday, February 09, 2007

Pain In The Sweet Spot

So recently, it has come to my attention that my ass hurts. A lot. No really. Whenever I am sitting down, it just starts to get sore. I really have sleep on my side to make sure that my buttocks don't get any unnecessary contact. Even now as I type, my gluteus maximus is warning me to lay off of it. When did this happen? When did one of my most prized treasures begin to rebel against me?

Then I realize I've been on it for far too long. COngrats on the law school apps but there's still legwork to be done. And there's just everything in life. I've been sitting on my ass for way too long. I need to get back in a system. Some discipline is necessary if I am going to reach the levels I am capable of attaining. So now we are going to get things headed in the right direction. I owe it to myself. I deserve it.

I'm praying more.
I'm going to follow through on what I say and start.
I'm going to call people more often.
I'm working out for goodness sakes.
I'm letting go of all the excuses.

Hustle That A

No comments: