Friday, February 09, 2007

Fanatic

As I was watching Sportscenter which bled into NFL Live, I realized how much of a sports head I used to be. I could name players in a range of sports, their positions, their colleges (if they had any), whatever you could think of. Somehow in recent years it slowly eroded to the point where I was a casual fan. But because of my job and the need to have common conversation at certain intervals, my interest has slowly come back. Today as I laid on the couch and intently watched a Lindsey Harding drive during a Duke-UNC women's basketball game I realized how much I loved sports At one point sports watching and reading were #1 on the list of things to keep Adam happily occupied. I guess music slowly took its place. Now let's see if we can find some happy medium.

No comments: