Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Power of Music

- So we converted one boy to underground hip-hop and already is perspective on life has changed. He already recognizes that there is something missing in today's musical landscape that is not absent in the Jurassic 5 (clean version) we loaded on to his PSP

- Another boy loves Brazilian music and hums cheerily along with it without realizing that the world continues to turn.

- My favorite boy spent 4 hours today with my iPod, happy as a clam. Why? The Beatles playlist. Compilation CD forthcoming.

- Finally, another boy who suffers from mental retardation randomly spit out a Nas lyric today as he was trying to get himself back together. Seems he likes the Mariah Carey/Joe - Thank God I Found You (Make It Last Remix) I put on the burned CD's I made for the kids.

No comments: