Thursday, January 11, 2007

7 Steps To Heaven

Seeing that I have been away so long I thought that I would just give you a couple things that have been happening in life.

1) I am currently broke. In the new year must fill out timesheets on a more regular basis.

2) Today is Bonsi's birthday and he is an uncle again. Hooray

3) I went to Luna's last weekend. As predicted, the family likes me and I like the family. The new puppy even slept in my bed one night. We really didn't do much over the weekend but I felt like I did everything. And not enough of it.

4) Yesterday, I ran a sick shift. I even got on-floor kudos from our program director.

5) I was suckered into karaoke last night but I also gained a new friend in Terror Squad, someone else I work with. Possible workout buddy in the new year. But he's an even cooler dude than I real.

6) Music is fantastic. Almost as fantastic as days off to listen to it.

7) I'm somewhat famished. Blog terminated.

No comments: