Monday, January 29, 2007

The Paranoia Will Destroy Ya

Luna asked me a question getting to know each other, mostly by phone. "What would you do if you won the lottery?"

My answer, as always, would be to tell my parents. Then sit on the cash.

"Would you tell anyone else?"
"
Eventually."
"So you wouldn't even tell me?"
"
I said eventually."

This is the moment where I realized I wasn't too normal. Not that I thought I was beforehand. But I guess I didn't think what I said was too crazy. But I guess it is. Most people I guess would definitely tell more people. It's not that deep for me.

I would like to avoid the pitfalls that seem to happen to multiple lottery winners. Plus I don't want a lot of people jocking me for my cash. And this is all hypothetical.

Which is when it hit me that I was totally insane and paranoid.

But what are you gonna do?

No comments: