Sunday, June 06, 2004

Yeah I Stole It

....but it seemed so accurate. Stolen from some poor man's wonderful personal ad, I just had to take it cause he seemed to be describing me in so many ways. Alas he has the better life since he has a regular job and actually can afford to live in the city, plus he looks like a poor man's Taye Diggs so I get to steal this and not feel bad about it. Plus it's not like I'm putting this in my personal ad. That would be really wrong.

"I'm a smart guy, with somewhat wicked sense of humor. Sometimes I can be mischievous. Basic well rounded guy. Pretty laid back. Not really a wall flower, but I enjoy sitting back and watching people.

I'm a combination of different things, I'm very confident, but I shy away from attention. I avoid confrontations, but at the same time I can be aggressive. One minute you could find me listening to Dinah Washington, the next minute I could be listening to Jay-Z. Someone people think I'm a dork, some people think I'm cool. You decide."

No comments: