Thursday, May 24, 2007

Things We Learned On The Ride Home

- I do not like the feel of old people's skin upon me, especially when they are asleep and the environment is producing a slight sheen on each of our skin

- Black people love barbecue sauce (including me)

- People can get aggravated by things that have absolutely no bearing on their lives whatsoever. And then get so worked up over it they speak on it, even though plausible resolutions will have no change to their lives whatsoever.

- People also have trouble letting things slide when the person saying such things has absolutely no bearing on their own lives and speaking back on it is a waste of time and energy.

- Having "una cara linda" is simply not enough to holla at a young lady. It's all about "presentacion."

- I do not get to wear my Betty Crocker T-Shirt often enough

No comments: