Friday, May 18, 2007

Just One Catalyst

I currently am posting from the beautiful Washington D.C. in the company of Posh and also Precious. It's been pretty fun thus far but something is starting to happen that is interesting and exciting all the time.

I love people.

Not a life changing statement. Something I've known for a while. I've told people that I would have been a sociology or anthropology major. But for some reason today, I am enjoying people even more. Maybe it's being so comfortable around Posh or just the general aura I am getting from the city. For some reason, I am approaching and interacting with strangers for no reason. Nothing too deep or too involved but it's lovely nonetheless.


So far, I have complimented a young lady on her funky but awesome hairstyle. I've also met T.O.P., a man who was dancing outside a car at the waterfront as he consumed crawfish. As we talked, I found that he was 85 (hence the look in the second pic), was in World War II, and has family throughout Brooklyn. His companion Sabrina also told me my new hat looked slick and that I seemed open to gay pride. So is Posh.


Anyway it's pretty fun and I need to figure out a way to maximize my interactions in a healthy fashion. Back to enjoy the people.

No comments: