Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Interesting Night

I just watched the lightning illuminate my room as if it was the sun. It's raining heavy now, but the moisture has kept the sun's heat trapped on earth which is making the air heavy. Even though the chance that I will get wet is high, my window still stays open for the random breeze that comes through that temporarily quells the slight discomfort. There was lightning again.

I still am enjoying the night. The warmth of the night plus the contrasting precipitation is very inviting. I wish I had a reason to go outside. For now I appreciate the thunder. And of course the music. I am currently in the midst of surveying random choices from my newer acquisitions. It's been a pretty enlightening day. For more information, I'm sure a posting will appear sooner rather than later regarding my choices. Know that it's been more pleasure than pain.

Currently the smoothness of J Dilla is contributing to my thoughts of the night. Our new boss had a theory that the waning moon had the whole campus in a frenzy.. In our hoouse my friend Testimony was bit in her hand and needed to go to the hospital. On her last day of work. Ever. Never had an injury before and has oneon her last day. We had to send staff to two other programs for stretches of the night. But it was still a good day. I feel as though I handled mine. I was proud of myself today.

No comments: