Monday, February 13, 2006

Best Staff Ever

So I was stationed down at the school today to be with some rambunctuous kids who basically had to serve detention. It didn't start out to well because one was already in a closed door time out room. Then when they brought the other one to me he was nowhere near happy that he would be staying back.

But somehow I got him into the area where he needed to be after he started flipping out at his teacher. And then when the boy who was in the time out started provoking him, I held him back from starting a fight. Then I used a sick Jedi Mind Trick where I talked about a nonsensical passage from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy to get him talking about what really happened.

Boy my neurons were firing today. And I did it under the pressure of having loads of teachers and other school staff watching me. My methods may be unorthodox but I am a genius.

No comments: