Monday, January 31, 2005

People Ain't Got Nothing To Do

I was going to let the stuff go, but I need to vent about the most popular leisure activity in South Lancaster, MA: gossiping. You would think at a Christian institution, where they allegedly follow the teachings of the Bible, they would shy away from unsubstantiated talk about one another. Nah. It seems it just accentuates it.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, it got to Posh in Boston that I was dating. That's whatever. It's aggravating but it makes sense since she's kept some of the same friends. But when the person in Student Accounts who handles me being registered for the semester knows about it too, that's just crazy. She's staff. She just randomly heard it in the waiting room. Do these people have absolutely nothing to do.

Read a book. Write a song. Just stay the hell out of my life. This place is crazy. I was in the only pizzeria in town last night with the Boy Wonder at around 9 and we were the only ones there. The only ones!!! Only restaurant. No big sports events. But there were tumbleweeds and vultures circling the establishment. This is bloody infuriating.

Other than not going to jail and keeping shelter, one of my prime objectives in life is to avoid empathizing with a Brandy song, but now I sadly find myself in that position. Woe is me.

No comments: