Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I've Been Up To...

Going for a run.

Realizing I am in better shape than I thought I was.

Realizing I am also nowhere near where I would like to be.

Showering.

Eating.

Rocking in chairs while eating and consuming last week's Sports Illustrated

Conversing with Posh, though it was more me on a soapbox, about sports figures, Deval Patrick, and the little snippets of different songs we absolutely adore even if we don't really care about the rest of the song.

Typing this blog.

Figuring out creative ideas for my media blog that I have not paid attentionto in forever and nobody even really reads.

Realizing that few probably even read this.

Loving that anyone reads this at all.

Thinking about a cheeseburger.

Ending this now that we have totally hit a roadblock.

No comments: