Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Step Forward For The Economy?

While searching for old D'Angelo videos for an impromptu lecture, I mistakenly clicked an ad. The pop-up took its time to load but for some reason, I didn't close the window. I was curious about what craziness I had signed onto. And boy was I in for a treat.

Introducing Latisse, the first FDA approved cosmetic treatment for eyelashes. I must say, I often worry about those with anemic eyelashes, an epidemic that seems to have risen with radiation exposure and recession driven stress. Finally an answer.

I must say this just speaks to the integrity of the American endeavor. According to this, the product is just the cosmetic formulation of a drug used to treat glaucoma. And bonus, it might reduce fat tissue too. This might be the cure all wonder drug. How do they figure this stuff out any way? Well I trust the good folks at Allergan. Go America!

I know there will be less people getting this product but you know there will be enough and then people will celebrate their recoveries with even more purchases of all the wonder derivatives of eye medicine. I know its radical, but this could be game changing.

No comments: