Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sanctuary

The shower must be the most heavenly place on earth. I am naturally a water person, though my zodiac sign would have you believe I was resigned to terra firma. But I usually would stay in the pool for hours on vacations. And my parents were fond of calling me California Raisin after my appearance out of my extended bathtimes. So bath time is just lovely. The more time in the water the better. I feel taller. I feel more relaxed.

It's especially rewarding since I finally decided to make a productive day out of my early wake-up. I burned CDs for co-workers and client. I did some laundry stuff. I brought back in our trash bins. I'm writing this blog. I enjoyed music, but I always do that. I washed dishes. So now I am all relaxed with oodles of time before work and truly have nothing really to do instead of not doing anything. I even ironed my shirt already.

The sun is shining nicely and those earlier chirping birds have changed from annoying to charming. That shower was powerful.

No comments: